WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Recreatedman - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Recreatedman > Topics

Subject: POWER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF FEAR job3v25
Replies: 4 Views: 723

moesha27 14.01.14 - 06:06pm
Today begin to be what God says u are do not fear anything begin to walk in name of JESUS CHRIST comfess to say tat u are a person of AUTHORITY POWER DOMINION GRACE and FAVOUR IN Jesus name.
+you can do everything in christ who strenghtens me.(e.g)
-run through a troop
-leap over a wall
-crush principalities and power under ur feet
-you can pursue take over and break the necks of your enemies hence and refuse to live in fear ur fear is dread shall be upon ur enemies
PRAYER POINT
The fear of not being spiritual fulfilled will not germinate in Jesus name.
The finacial failure are embarren
Everything i fear will not come upon me in Jesus name amenclap3.GIF

moesha27 14.01.14 - 06:12pm
Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and shall dwell in the house of the lord for ever and ever amen *

pchindon 23.01.14 - 04:21am
THE DUTY FOR ALL MAN KIND;

Fear GOD and give Him glory for the hour of His judgement has come, worship Him who made heavens, earth, sea and springs of water. REVELATION 14:7,

if anyone worships the beast and his image, and recieves his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he too will drink of the wine of God's fury which hasbeen poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulphur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. REVELATION 14:9-10.

This calls for wisdom ,if anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number his number is 666. revelation 13:18.

Now all has been heard, here is the conclusion of the matter, Fear God and keep His commandments for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgement, including every hidden things, whether it is good or evil. ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14. *

moesha27 23.01.14 - 06:27pm
How abt hw to overcome fear as a christian not the fear of God *

pchindon 2.02.14 - 04:59pm
We can only overcome fear in us thru our obedience to God to stand upright and blemless in His eyes as Job of old did, Job 1:8, and then God will protect us from the powers and skills of the Devil as he did to Job, Job 1:9-10. If we seek God in truth and Spirit we will seek his kingdom first and all good things will follow without demanding them. Fear comes only if you are not in good terms with Jehovah God. Because there will be no protection from the Almighty. *

* Recreatedman Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Recreatedman

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search