WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Recreatedman - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Recreatedman > Topics

Subject: who am l???
Replies: 4 Views: 516

moesha27 6.11.13 - 07:05pm
A human being is born from a mother and father therefore I AM FLESH but the bible says that all those who have recieved him have been given power to be called the SONS OF GOD born of God john 3v6 flesh gives birth ot flesh but the spirit gives birth to spirit,be bornage then you are born from the womb of God ha ha clap3.GIFfunny haaa..bt truth ,you are now born of God himself.when you are bornage you are coming out because of God's will and the product of Gods choice..God becomes your father(know that his not the father for every human)but a creator of all (he only becomes a father when you are born of him)and takes over fatherhood RESPONSIBILITIES,but if not bornage God is over ur life his your creator but not ur father..he dose not have the fatherhood resposibility in ur life so you are simply not part of the INHERITANCE OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD. *

pchindon 6.11.13 - 09:22pm
Thank you my sis for inspiration msg, reminds me the great love God bestowed to us, that He gave His son Jesus Christ to die for us that when we were sinners He came to redeem us from sin to righteousness. Now there is no one who should live in sins that brings condemnation but victorious through our savior JESUS CHRIST. As Jesus was our example in everything on earth, all true believers should follow suit, whoever wants to follow Him, without hestating should carry his own cross and follow him. Jesus as a great General who didnot loose any battle at any time, said whoever will abide in him will always live a victorious life, for He Himself overcame. *

moesha27 7.11.13 - 02:22am
..after all we are given the CHOICE to chose either Jesus who is God or whoever.blessed are those who chose Christ because they are INHERITERS OF THE KINGDOM only his sons are the inheriter of there father's kingdom...not uncles brothers sisters unties but SONS.ARE YOU A SON. ???? *

pchindon 7.11.13 - 04:19am
I am the son of the most higher my sis, our Savior said in John 8:34-36 i tell you the truth, evry one who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the son sets you free, you will be free indeed. *

pchindon 16.11.13 - 01:07pm
Mmmmmmmmmmhhhh!!! Leaving in a cac00n its a long gone life, all those who say they are in Him should walk in the light not in darkness 1 John 1:5-10. Christian life or to be a believer is always full of challenges some they buffle down many believer who thought they were strong when they are not. Listen to this; Matthew 5:43-48. Hhhoooo!! Is it possible? Further more, as if that one is not enough, all believers should know how to come out from the world bcos the world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever, AMEN AMEN AMEN. 1John 15:17. *

* Recreatedman Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Recreatedman

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search