WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Recreatedman - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Recreatedman > Topics

Subject: SALVATION PLAN
Replies: 7 Views: 695

moesha27 13.08.12 - 08:06pm
salvation belongs to the lord.its good that salvation belongs to God and not man..man would have kept it to himself,would not let other people have it.God allows everyone to be saved he is not slack concerning his promise,as some men count slackness,anyone can come for repentance black,white,rich,poor etc.John6V37. HOW IS SALVATION POSIBLE? Jesus gave his life to provide for man's salvation.John 10v10 and the great verse John3v16 thank God for sending his son to die for our sins of all mankind.Jesus shed his precious blood on the cross of calvary to atone of our sins of mankind. *

moesha27 14.08.12 - 03:34am
A thief cometh to steal kill and distroy but I COME TO GIVE YOU LIFE SO THAT YOU MAY RECIEVE SALVATION.John10v10 *

4alisik 14.08.12 - 03:35am
You talk like a pastor, I like your speech. You speak wisely dear. May good lord Jesus Christ increase knwlg and wisdom in you today and forever. *

moesha27 14.08.12 - 03:36am
Do you agree tat Jesus is salvation *

4alisik 14.08.12 - 03:51am
Yes I do, for the Bible says; Jesus is the way, the truth and life. No one cometh to my father except by me. *

moesha27 14.08.12 - 04:31am
John 14v6 amen *

musa.com 14.08.12 - 01:47pm
for she shall bear a son and u shall call him jesus for he shal 'save' his people frm their sins. also read acts 4:12 salvation in jesus alone. he came to seek and save that which ws lost in that while we were yet sinners christ died 4 us..when he died on the cross he had u on his mind.it is nt his wil that any should perish but that we may have eternal life.no sin too big 4 jesus to 4give for God so lovd the world that he gav his only son that whosoever blives in him might nt perish bt have eternal life. *

moesha27 14.08.12 - 07:46pm
briliantclap3.GIF *

* Recreatedman Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Recreatedman

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search